We accept debit cards only, sorry no credit cards.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, We are currently only selling Standard Returns (Adult & Child) and only1 return ride per person per ticket.
NO PRE-BOOKING NEEDED.
Adult Standard Class Return
(Sit astride seats)
Adult First Class Return
(Individual covered seats)
|Child (2 - 15 Years old) Standard Class Return
Child (2 - 15 Years old) First Class Return
|Single ticket to Monks Brook Halt only - all ages
- Children under 2 years old ride free
- Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult
|Adult Standard Class
|Child (2 - 15 Years old) Standard Class
|Adult First Class
|Child (2 - 15 Years old) First Class
- Unlimited Rides (Excluding Santa Events)
- Season Tickets need to be purchased from our shop at the railway.
- Please provide two pasport size photographs when purchasing.
Day Rover Tickets.
Day Rover tickets giving unlimited rides in any class on day of issue will be available on certain Gala Events.
Priced at Adult TBA Child TBA details of when they are available will be on facebook and web site or enquire at the ticket office on the day.
- Children under TWO ride free.
- Children under TEN must be accompanied by an adult.
- Passengers must remain seated and not lean out of the coaches.
- Rides are at the passenger's own risk.
- Sorry we no longer accept cheques or Credit Cards
- for full terms and conditions please visit http://www.steamtrain.co.uk/terms-and-conditions